8/11/09

Camping Trip

Dan has been having a very stressful and depressing month with work. I decided he needed a break. Dan wanted to go camping to get away from everything. I told him that would be fine with me.
We went to Abrams Creek, which is close to Mt Storm, only an hour and a half from Fairmont. It't not too bad! It has just about all you need to a camp site, just have to bring your things you want. We did forget blankets, and pillows, but made due with the sleeping bags we brought.
We had a blast, except when Rachel had to go to the bathroom 3-4 times in the middle of the night. LOL!!!
We went swimming at the Mt Storm Lake, tried to fish too but never caught anything, played card games, ate nice camping food, and just had a good time.
We are glad to be back where we have a bathroom and a nice bed. LOL!!

3 comments:

Howse Family said...

that is the part I HATE about camping while preggo...having to pee all night! blah! looks like fun though!

Unknown said...

You are totally the trouper! To go camping @ 8 mon pregnant is amazing...reminds me of when I went to girls camp in June and I had Aaron in July! I remember well that pathway to the bathroom! ha I love the nice glasses you brought up for camping! Good memories.

Unknown said...

Wow, that comment was made by me...your mom. I have no idea why Jons name came up. Strange. Oh well. Love you.
Mom