7/29/09

Our Trip to Nabraska



It was a long trip for us all! Louise, Dan, and I all drove down together for David and kyra's wedding. On the way there we took two days to travel to take our time. On the drive home we had to rush it, because it was Sunday and Monday was work for Louise and Dan. So we drove all the way from NE to WV in 18 hours! I don't know how I made it, but I do know I was sleeping a lot of the trip back! Louise and Dan told me I did a very good job traveling. Of course, I was very appreciative of them for letting me stop every hour and a half or two for bathroom breaks. Let's just say it was a long drive back! We left at 8am WV time and got home around 2:30am Monday.

If you would like to see what I wrote on each picture you need to point your mouse on each picture on the side show. Enjoy everyone!

No comments: