7/27/09

Girls Camp 2009


This was Girls Camp. What else do I need to say. You get the point!
Na, I just have to say since I was pregnant this time, I was very hot! Every night I turned on the AC down to 60 making it cold or everyone in the room, but me. I was HOT! The girls complained a little bit, but would say it's ok, she's pregnant. She is aloud to. But it was funny looking at the girls in the morning and seeing the sleeping bags over there heads and blankets on top of the sleeping bags. Waking up they would say, It's cold, (or) It's Freezing in here, when I would think it felt perfect! LOL! That was my story for Girls Camp! It was fun though! Now all the girls want me to come back so they can see the baby. I don't know if I would be able to do that, but we will see. LOL :)

No comments: