2/19/09

Dans Sunday Birthday














This past Sunday we had Ward Conference. My family came to visit us at church because mom had to speak and dad had meetings. Well after church and all the meetings were done I took Angela and Kathryn to our house. It was Dans Birthday! They played Sims2 on our computer. Kathryn and I made Mac and Cheese and Dan made veggies for lunch. We then took them home and we went to Dan's parents for his birthday dinner with his family. We had a great time and a good day!

3 comments:

Kim Walker said...

Hey Rachel, CONGRATS on the pregnancy!!! I just heard the news from Angela last Sunday. I am so excited for you guys. How are you feeling?

Waldron Family said...

Hi Rach! Cute background! I love the music too. Cute posts. I love you and am so thankful you are my daugher! Much love - forever....

Amanda said...

Helllooo sista! How are you feelin? Very cute blog! I love your posts! Happy bday Danny boy. Since I wasn't at the little party I will say what I love most about you on here....I love that you are so sweet to my sister. And you are pretty funny.