2/13/09

My Baby Ultrasound Picture



I thought you might like the picture. The baby is in the middle (you can see the head). I was 10 weeks and 6 days, (11 weeks) the baby is only 3 centimeters long and has fully developed everything. Can you imagine how small the tongue is?
When we were at the doctors office we saw the baby playing with the yoke and moving like crazy. We also heard the heart beat and WOW it was strong! The due date was for Sept. 5th 2009. Dan and I are both excited and nervous.

6 comments:

Sister Tara Bowen said...

I am so excited for you! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Klavan's said...

We're are so excited for you all!! Smack Dan (lightly if you want) and tell him the next time I leave him a message he better call me back!

Howse Family said...

That's so awesome!! I didn't know you were preg.!! Congrats!! Sept. 5is my sons b-day!! :)

Created Amiably said...

So sweet!!

Guyla Thurgood said...

Rachel!!! I was laughing at your Valentines slide show and then moved down and saw the ultrasound pic!! Congratulations you two!! That is sooo exciting!

Waldron Family said...

I can tell it looks just like a Waldron...it is so adorable. Ha...actually Dan was such an adorable little guy! You are safe either way. As my mom says, Ugly doesn't run in our family. Hee hee. I'm so thrilled and excited...can't wait for Sept...well, Aug is going to be exciting for Ami and Oct will be thrilling for nathan and Jessica...what a lucky mom/grandma I am! Love ya!