2/11/09

Dan's 2 hour hair cut and our first fishing trip of the year!



You will never believe this but I watch this hair cutting DVD 2-3 times in a row, once in spanish. I wanted to get it down right and not mess up this time. I tried to cut Dans hair again for my 3rd effort try this last Saturday, and no kidding, it took me a good two hours. You can imagine how Dan was feeling by the first hour and only half way done. hee! hee! Any how, I am a perfectionist when it comes to things like this, and I had to have it done right! I think this time I did a much better job on it and wanted to see your thoughts! It's not perfect, but it's better then the second time I did it. oh and I did cut both his ears on the top tips. oops!



Anyways, once I was done with that we got ready and went for a drive down to Valley Falls to fish for our first time this year. We got our licence's and bate and went all out. When we got there the lake was frozen and farther down the road it was closed for the winter. We continued down to Tygrat Lake and tried our fishing there instead. Of course we didn't catch anything this time, it might be too early.
We plan on taking a camping trip very soon though for Dans Birthday. It will be sometime this month. We are going to try out our new camping gear we got for Christmas and maybe try some fishing. Hopefully we will have more luck this time. We shall keep you posted on more details.

1 comment:

Waldron Family said...

I laughed so hard when I read this post about what Dan must have been feeling after an hour and it was only half way over...hee hee...I am so proud of you for doing this. You know the saying, "practice makes perfect!". You are going to get so good you can take over for me. Yeah!! Love ya. See ya on Sunday.