4/24/08

Dwarf Hamsters



Dan was so upset with Midnight dieing, that I had to do something for him. I told him I would get him a new bunny or we can even get some fish! He agreed and we went to the pet store! He thought about another bunny and then said "I don't want to kill another one, I want to start out small". Then we looked at fish, but when we found out how much it was for everything we said we can get them later! So we looked at hampsters! Dan said "this what I want! This is perfect for me right now! Its small, and it fits in our appartment too!" So we got 2! Dan is happy again, they are so cute and life is great again!
The only thing is Sadie (our cat) loves them even more then we do! She watches them like a hawk! Whenever I am looking for her or call her I check our room first and there she is laying on the floor watching them play. hee! hee! It's crazy but cute.

No comments: