2/7/08

Rachel's Bridal Story

Unlike most brides, I did not go to the beauty salon to get her hair, nails, and toes done. Instead I had my mother do the work for my wedding and bridal pictures. We were both able to save money this way and I still looked pretty good for my pictures.
I was able to go to the Friary in Morgantown,WV to take these pictures. It was very cold that day, if you can't tell in my pictures, that I couldn't feel my hands. They turned out really well. So take a look at these pictures and tell me what you think!

2 comments:

Created Amiably said...

Rachel you are beautiful!! I hope you doing good! If you ever need to chat give me a call!! love you
Ami

Jolene Warren said...

Rach-
It is so good to see you happy! You look absolutely beautiful! Having your best friend be your mate forever is the best! I think that it makes you so happy that you are even more beautiful than you were before!
Congrats!
Jolene