2/12/08

Our Wedding Day!

On the day of the wedding I was a mess! Daniel kept coming over and I was not even near ready. I told him to go get me some hose, even though I didn't need them! HEE HEE HEE HEE! when he was done I told him to go home for a while and hang out with his parents. he said he didn't want to. well then I said hey I am not ready I am really nervous and please go home for a little bit. I felt so sick I thought I would loose it. Well I finally finished and told him to pick me up. we went off without my family (who were still getting ready). about half way to the temple we endding up stopping for me so I can throw up. I guess I was a lot nervous. We bought some orange juice and nuts to snack on the rest of the way. We finally made it to the temple and prepared for the wedding. We had to wait 2-3 hours for my grandparents to get here because they had made a wrong turn and got lost. By the time our ceramony was over (which was amazing), it was about 5pm and we were supose to have gotten married at 2pm. oops! so we took just a few pictures at the temple because the sun was setting. this is one of the prettest pictures I have seen.

1 comment:

Waldron Family said...

What a beautiful picture...what a difficult but beautiful day! It was a beautiful ceremony. I will always cherish being in the ceiling room with you and our relatives and friends, hearing the wonderfully funny, yet so sweet and inspired words from the sealer. I guess there needs be opposition to all things...right? Love you, Mom