2/20/08

Happy Birthday Dan!!


For Dan's Bithday we went to Pittsburgh to see the lion king play. It was good, but we were thinking it was going to be better. We thought the costumes were a bit wierd and decided that we liked the movie better. hee hee. On our way there we got lost trying to find the hotel. They had no signs for it, so we were running late. An hour later with a frustrated husband we find it. We didn't have time to go to a nice restorant before the show. :( we did however, in a hurry, have time to eat something before we got in. feew!! We made it! When we sat down at our nice orchestra seats, I had a tall man sit in front of me so I couldn't see for half the play! :( yeah that was a bummer but intermission we switched seats so we could both see! All in all we really did still have a blast!

4 comments:

Created Amiably said...

Rachel you look BEAUUUUUtiful! Next time we will make sure you guys just stay with us!!

Amanda said...

Hey lady. You and Dan look soo happy. I am so glad that you got a good husband who treats you like a queen. It is nice isn't it? I am glad you had fun for Dans bday! wish I could have seen you! Call me! Love you tons!! Amanda

Kim Walker said...

I'm so glad you did something fun for Dan's birthday. Too bad it wasn't as great as you thought it would be.

Waldron Family said...

I always get behind the "big hair" lady when I go somewhere like that, you just got your momma's good luck. haa haa.
Love ya
Mom